Sunday, April 8, 2012

i am, i am.

Have you ever really thought to yourself, "Who am I?" I find it quite enjoyable to take some time off of studying for exams (playing Mario Kart) and working out (eating Oreos) to think about this. This is what I've come up with concerning who I am:
I am Sam.
Sam I am.
I am a girl.
I am a student at Utah State University. (Go Aggies)
I am an after-school program teacher at Millville Elementary. (Go Cougars)
I am a big advocate for 3 a.m. Macaroni and Cheese. (Kraft only. Don't be giving me that Western Family mulch)
I am a rock.
I am an Island. 
I am skeptical of designer jeans.
I am only now beginning to mourn the death of Amy Winehouse.
I am currently craving celery soup. (I neither like celery nor soup)
I am the future wife of Dwayne Wade.
I am easily distracted by people that hum.
I am really quite photogenic. (see above image)
I am constantly singing "Jump Around" in my head.
I am a wearer of Vans.
I am the owner of 2 copies of "The Lizzie McGuire Movie".
I am slightly addicted to mango lemonade.
I am extremely addicted to "Stairway to Heaven" (fabulous Korean soap opera)
I am a master at singing "Losing My Religion" in an Indian accent.
I am deathly afraid of guy's thighs.
I am awesome at doing jumping jacks across cross walks.
I am a big fan of gettin' thug at least once a week.
I am a protestor against Einstein Bagels closing at 5:30. That's just wrong.
I am easily entertained by watching my calves jiggle as I shake my feet.
I am blonde. Both on the outside, and the inside.
I am a bandwagon Ryan Gosling admirer.
I am the designated insect-killer in my apartment.
I am baffled by wiggle boards.
I am one of those obnoxious people that will correct your ill grammar.
I am that one kid who would cover her hands in rubber cement and play with it at recess.
I am a friend to a large family of ducks that live by my apartment.
And I am a Mormon....(couldn't resist) 

Peace & Love <3 (I just made a heart with one of these < and a 3. Technology is nuts.)
-The Swampman

2 comments:

  1. You just made me giggle endlessly. I especially liked the ending. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam you are just wonderful and i'm so glad I've discovered your blog!

    ReplyDelete