Monday, May 9, 2011

omg i'mma teenage girl.

Dear Reader,
This is what's up. The last few weeks have been some of the funnest of my life. The stress of finals paired with my health problems failed to ruin the last couple weeks of my freshman year. So suck on that! I found myself being overrun with amazing blessings. Some in the form of sunny days and free meals at Cafe Rio, and others in the form of amazing people.


One person in particular managed to severely brighten up my life. He made me feel like a 5 year old girl at Disneyland eating an $8 churro. Yeah, doesn't get much better than that. It's awesome when you find a friend that you just click with, ya know? Someone who you can carry on conversations about alligators with, skip rocks on the beach in the freezing cold rain, or order the same thing at Taco Bell at 11:00 p.m. And it never hurts if they look like an Abercrombie and Fitch model with melancholy eyes (just when you thought I wasn't shallow).

He's someone I honestly admire though. Dare I say, look up to. He's the most positive-minded person I've ever met. I don't think I caught him once without a glowing smile on his face. He is extremely service-oriented which he proved to me when he went out of his way to take care of me when I was sick AND helped me move my ridiculous amount of belongings out of my apartment. And did I mention the eyes? Dang. I'd be a lucky little lady to end up with someone half as incredible as him.

It would appear that my emotion-free criticizing blog has morphed into a "dear diary" entry. What can I say though? I'm a teenage girl. It's cute boys, Lady Gaga songs, and fat-free fro-yo that control me. The only agency I have left is which shade of red to paint my nails tonight (this chicks going with crimson).

Til next time Reader,
The Swampman

No comments:

Post a Comment